As is typical for an ISRA World Meeting, presentations will span a broad range of biological, psychological, and social topics and issues related to aggression, thus offering a wide view on current aggression research and incorporating novel developments. Because issues of aggression cross academic discipline boundaries, we are making an effort to bridge different fields and to reach out across disciplines while maintaining the scientific integrity of the presentations. Individual papers, symposia, and poster presentations will all be accepted.
Call for Abstracts and Symposia
- The deadline for submission of symposia proposals will be February 1, 2018
- The deadline for submission of paper and poster abstracts will be March 1, 2018
- By April 1, 2018 submitters will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of their submissions, and a preliminary program will be posted on-line.
Tuesday, 10 July : 9h00-10h30
Registration : Main Building, 12 rue de l’école de médecine
Coffee : Les Cordeliers, Espace International, 15 rue de l’école de médecine
Discover the schedule of the ISRA 2018 day by day.
- Young investigators workshop
- 10 : 45 a.m.: Opening ceremony and welcome to ISRA 2018 (Local Organizer, ISRA President), Plenary Address, Symposia and Paper Sessions
- Plenary Address, Symposia and Paper Sessions, ISRA Council Meeting
- Plenary Address, Scott Award Address, Symposia and Paper Sessions, Poster session and wine reception
- Plenary Address, Symposia and Paper Sessions, ISRA Business Meeting, Closing Session, ISRA Banquet